Monday, June 7, 2010

Update News

It's about time I update about the happenings in my life. Nothing terribly exciting, but hey no one is making you read this either.

The semester ended the beginning of May, I passed all of my classes and am actually sad I won't have two of my teachers for next semester, they were awesome. At the start of the semester, I decided that HTML made my head hurt. At the end of the semester, my head still hurt.

I started a new job at an advertising company. I'm excited that I will be using more of my skills and abilities. I will also get a look at graphic design, very helpful since that is officially my major. My portfolio was accepted and I start in the program this fall!

Forte has been pulled for breeding and is already on his fourth litter! I told everyone his calling was to be a stud dog. I'm going later this month to meet his custodian family and present him at graduation. I've already been in correspondence with his family and I cannot believe how he has grown.


Clifford is doing very well. I am impressed with his training that he is trying hard to pick up and learn. When I find that he is trying to push the boundaries or is needing more of a challenge, I step it up and ask for me. He willingly comes and gives his best. I feel his personality is balance between Pecos and Forte. He will be flying with me, I'm excited to have him experience going on a plane.


(Clifford with Picassa, his "new girl friend")

That's all for now, I'll update about the graduation and Forte soon!

No comments: