Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Thoughts

I will post random thoughts on Facebook, but I try to not put every insipid thought that I have. Most importantly, people seem more forced and more likely to read these thoughts. I'm not feeling that I don't want people to read these. To be honest, putting things on the internet because you DON'T want them read really is stupid. However, I don't want people to HAVE TO read the thoughts unless you choose to. So you hereby are warned that by clicking on my blog link and reading this paragraph, you have just signed that right away of not reading this blog. (It's called the <- back button in case you forgot.)

So here it goes:

I love each one of my family members.

License plate cover: Blonds are noticed, but redheads are remembered. (I concur)

I don't miss working in a call center with incessant ringing, my ears hurt from the phone.

Forte's first litter was born 5/15, 7 puppies, litter will be "A" names. Being a male, his litters are more frequent, one due in June and another in July.

I am sick and tired of dealing with petty people, a good reason for not missing certain things.

Cafe Rio has some of the best chicken and cheese quesadillas.

My niece says all the puppies-in-training are hers...don't tell Guide Dogs.

I like texting with my Crak-berry over my Nokia.

Had a job offer of introducing zoo animals to kids, educational fun. But not steady work, though it is something I could learn and fill in for on a weekend in the future.

Wild Cheery Pepsi is my favorite caffeinated drink.

I love each one of my guide dogs I have raised and I don't mind giving them up because each one is so worth it!

A sporting goods store down the street posted on their marquee, "The energizer bunny was arrested, charged with battery." That's a bad joke.

Summer is my least favorite season because of the heat. Winter is my most favorite because of the snow, but I hate driving on the roads when they are slick. I LOVE the flowers blooming in spring, especially the tulips. I love when the leaves change in fall.

I have never done 90 in a 25 MPH zone.

I like riding public transit because I can do things while going somewhere that I shouldn't/can't do while driving, like texting.

Farmville is actually an annoying game, but I seem compelled to keep playing it.

If I were a cop, I'd love to be under cover and bust all the stupid people on the road.

I read the Twilight series in about three weeks, I'm looking for to The Last Airbender coming more.

Okay, those are all the random thoughts I had for now. You can see why I didn't post this on Facebook? Too annoying!! I block people that update every 20 minutes.

Cheers!

No comments: