Thursday, January 22, 2009

Change of Schedule

This last week has been depressing for me with various events that have occurred or made things difficult. On situation, my club leader realized on Monday that Forte has gone to class with me. I have mentioned not just the class part, but Forte going with me several times in the last month. School and work were adjusted to incorporate this. She said she wasn't sure if she had Pecos in mind or was really busy and just didn't pay attention.
It doesn't matter really, she asked that I leave Forte home due to his age. I actually did take into careful consideration of the class, location, etc. and how it would affect Forte.
This isn't exactly the first pup I have raised and taken to school. In fact, all of my dogs but Saga went to school with me at one point or another. Regardless, I don't have much of a choice to change.
I can't change my schedule for work or for school. Somehow though, I made it from West Valley to drop Forte off at home in Murray and to school in an hour. I was on time to class, did not exceed the speed limit by more than 7 miles and had time to go to the bathroom myself. Planning it out in my head doesn't seem to work, but some how it did. My leader was really patient and considerate, she is glad that it has worked out for the most part. All I can do is try, right? The good thing is this is not a permanent situation, Forte is just 4 1/2 months. Assuming I don't screw him up or there are other issues, he should be good to go at 6 months.

No comments: