Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Catching up, stuff, whatever, who cares about the title

I haven't written for awhile, sorry to the 7 people that are approved to read this if you have been checking.

So let's see, Pecos graduated. Val and I went to Portland. Fun. Pecos' grad is very nice and really likes him. I feel very good about the match working out.

My work has not changed their mind about allowing puppies-in-training at work. One of the main reasons I am searching for new employment. I honestly feel that the COO does not care and does not understand the purpose of why I do what I do. If he did, he would have taken even five minutes to talk to me in person or handled it better than he did of dumping the problem on someone else. Even if they had said, "You know, we do support you and it has worked up to this point. But because of the problems that other people have caused with their pets, you are going to need to make other arrangements for your dog."

My apartment was broken into at the beginning of July. My TV, camera, my brother's computer, Playstation, GPS, and cameras as well were taken. We do have renter's insurance, but it will not cover everything. I have bought a new TV, more ports and functions than I know what to do with. I also stuck a 2" galvanized steel pipe named Steve in my door.

Went to Colorado with my parents, brother, his wife and little girl. It really was fun. Forte was a very good boy and did well traveling.

I had a mishap with a tube of super glue on Sunday. I needed to glue a piece of leather on a harness and squeezed to get the glue out. Dry. I squeezed harder. It came out very fast all down my hand. I cannot stand glue on my fingers and I used a razor blade to gently scrape it off. Yeah, nicked myself several times.

Received a Pell Grant for school this semester and next. At least I don't have to pay for school.

Going back to Portland for a vacation with Jake and Val this week. Wahoo! I need it.

No comments: