My boss sent this picture out after a meeting we had to bring some laughs to the dept. The meeting was with two other departments besides mine. Some of the things discussed, such as attendance, have been issues lately. I personally wasn't offended by anything and didn't feel like it was a chewing out. Anyway, I liked the email my team lead sent, I have mentioned that I laugh at toilet humor.

I am also the proud owner of DEBT. I registered my car today, so all the paperwork with the car loan is final. Although I am not happy about taking out another loan in having just paid one off, I do appreciate having a car with a little more room in it. My car looks very similar to this:

Forte is adapting to riding in a car again over the SUV rental I had. Yesterday when I was putting my art supplies in the truck from class, he tried jumped into the trunk as well. I had a large tote full of paints that I brought home from my mom's and I guess he thought that was his place to be as well.
1 comment:
I am glad Forte is doing better, it is no fun to have a sick puppy! I didn't get that E-bark. Would you mind forwarding it, maybe I can look at different options as well. :D
Post a Comment